Parent Update: Enrolments, Absences and Assistance with Child Care Fees
We understand that as the Coronavirus (Covid19) crisis continues to evolve, it is becoming an increasingly worrying and uncertain time for families. We care deeply about our families and their children and are here to help.
As always, the health and safety of our parents, children and staff is always our top priority.
To ensure we deliver on this promise to you, I would like to summarize the key things we are doing to help families, particularly assistance with child care fees:
- Our additional “Cleaning and Screening” procedures and limitation of all non-essential visitors to the services, continues to provide an extremely healthy and safe child care environment which your family can rely upon
- We will only close a centre if instructed to do so by the Government / Health Authorities. Where we remain open, and school’s close, we will continue to offer School-Age care as normal
- Our Centre directors have been assisting with varying types of child care subsidies and concessions that help satisfy your individual circumstances. These include:
- Assist with understanding Child Care Subsidy in respect of Absences (due to illness, precaution or otherwise)
- We have various incentives, promotions and general flexibility around childcare days
- Provision of ACCS (temporary financial hardship) to provide support to families experiencing reduced ability to pay child care fees, such as if the parent lost income due to Covid-19.
- The team is ready to help you navigate your childcare needs if your circumstance change
So overall, we are committed to providing your families with high-quality child care, keeping you up to date and helping you navigate these challenging time’s. At the same time, we continue to provide the essential child care education you require and assistance with child care fees.
So please speak with your Centre Director / Nominated Supervisor to see how we can help.
Andrew and Suzanna Parker Guppy’s Early Learning Centres