To Our Guppy’s Early Learning Centre Parents
We understand that as the Coronavirus (Covid19) crisis continues to evolve, it is becoming an increasingly worrying and uncertain time for families. We care deeply about our families and their children and are here to help.
As always, the health and safety of our parents, children and staff is always our top priority.
To ensure we deliver on this promise to you, I would like to summarise the key things we have done and extra processes we have implemented to assist you and your families:
- In addition to the extremely high levels of health and hygiene policies and procedures, we have introduced additional “Cleaning and Screening” procedures and limited all non-essential visitors to the services
- The Dept. Early Childhood Education and Care are requesting we do everything possible to remain open and operate as normal and provide the essential services of Child Care and Early Learning Services. We are absolutely committed to this requirement. We will only close a centre if instructed to do so by the Government / Health Authorities
- We have implemented new processes around how we can provide the best and most flexible childcare for parents whose needs are changing by the day. This assistance includes:
- Assist with understanding Child Care Subsidy in respect of Absences (due to illness, precaution or otherwise)
- We have various incentives, promotions and general flexibility around childcare days
- The team is ready to help you navigate your childcare needs if your circumstance change
So overall, we are committed to providing you with high-quality child care, keeping you up to date and helping you navigate these challenging time’s and are ready to help you with your childcare needs.
So please speak with your Centre Director / Nominated Supervisor to see how we can help.
Andrew and Suzanna Parker Guppy’s Early Learning Centres